Each person living at Sandy Park Development Center has an Individual Support Plan developed by the resident, family/guardian, significant others along with an Interdisciplinary Team of Professionals. Clients participate in one or more of the following programs:
- Developmental program for those needing support in self-care skills.
- Geriatric program for our senior citizens.
- Transitional program for developing skills for group home or supervised apartment living.
- Vocational program – most attend our off-site training program.
- Academic enrollment – For those who are school age, academics are provided through the community public/county school system.
- Employment – developing skills to gain employment and continued support through job coach and Interdisciplinary Team of Professionals.
We Also Offer:
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Restorative services – based on the recommendations from speech, occupational and physical therapy consultants.